corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saab 2.0t conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saab 2.0t conversion
Corsaab nath

User status: Offline
11th May 12 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, I am new to all of this so was just looking for a little advice really, any help would be much appreciated.. Right, I have a corsa sport 1.6 sport and bought it with a snapped cambelt, so instead of fixing it I decided to tear the engine out.. I then picked up a 1999 Saab turbo s for very cheap, so the plan is to put the Saab lump in the corsa.. Was wondering if any1 else has done this and if they had any difficulties?? thanks for any help, Nath
shaunmods
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One in the making here -

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=627549&page=2
Corsaab nath

11th May 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found that one pal did leave a post on there but no reply yet so thought I'd just ask every1
DERV-POWER

11th May 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no reply due to being busy with another project

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saab 2.0t conversion 23 database queries in 0.0066800 seconds