corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » blue corsa / Andrew Frizzell - has done a chargeback on Paypal - he has item

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author blue corsa / Andrew Frizzell - has done a chargeback on Paypal - he has item
eazy187

User status: Offline
9th May 12 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a charge back on Paypal today for a Mantzel inlet I sold to user blue corsa (Andrew Frizzell).
It was sent recored (I have recipt) - his signature is on the RM website.
Suggest nobody deals with him.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th May 12 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You spoken to Paypal about it? Presumably you can make the case to them that you've sent it and they'll stop the chargeback?
eazy187

10th May 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I responded to the case, with his address and the tracking number - they have found it in his favour, I won't be using paypal again after this.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th May 12 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, Paypal are indeed a bunch of cunts.

You got a phone number for this guy?
eazy187

10th May 12 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ay, its a common thing apparently.
No, didn't think I needed to worry about getting ripped off since I was selling.
I have his address and 2 email addresses, he hasn't responded to PM.
corsastokey
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

15th May 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just had the same thing on a iphone i have just sold on ebay and atm i have lost money and item which is a piss take im arguin case now.
am4nf

19th May 12 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phone paypal, a friend had this happen to her, so she phoned them, turned out the tracking number had a space in it so didnt work and they ruled it in the other persons favour but reversed it when she told them there mistake

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » blue corsa / Andrew Frizzell - has done a chargeback on Paypal - he has item 24 database queries in 0.0107861 seconds