corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pirate Bay

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pirate Bay
AlunJ

User status: Offline
2nd May 12 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fact of the matter is piratebay don't host the files, therefore surely it's not technically illegal? just because the site is used for illegal purposes how why that mean it should be censored? And where does it stop? How long before we end up with communist government style Internet censorship?
p

2nd May 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How fucking odd. The first time I've ever been on the pirate bay, last night, to download a radio show, and then today it's been bloody blocked!!!

Any way I can get the show I was looking for?
kz

2nd May 12 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on Orange and still working fine!
Gary
Premium Member

2nd May 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just use warez-bb. At least you know hat your getting.
p

2nd May 12 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a simplistic way where I can download the ricky gervais original show on xfm, all of them? Now with that piratebay down, it won't let me. Any ideas?
AlunJ

3rd May 12 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piratereverse.info
LeeM

3rd May 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
it would be fantastic to see people get together and take the government to court (if thats even possible?)
fucking media censorship is the sort of thing happening in north korea, it shouldnt be happening in a free nation.

Since when did free nation mean you could steal copyright material?

You'd be pissed if someone ripped off your photography, or web design, or patent either as their own or got a proper copy without paying.

I don't see why people are pissing themselves over this. Its illegal, you know it, I know it. More pissed that you might have to pay for something.

Its not illegal though it's users use it illegally. What next? Blocking sites or images that that show, mention or discuss illegal activity? Now the government have started trying to censor the net where does it stop?
We'll be on mood regulating drugs within the decade
Dom

3rd May 12 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
quote:
it would be fantastic to see people get together and take the government to court (if thats even possible?)
fucking media censorship is the sort of thing happening in north korea, it shouldnt be happening in a free nation.

Since when did free nation mean you could steal copyright material?

You'd be pissed if someone ripped off your photography, or web design, or patent either as their own or got a proper copy without paying.

I don't see why people are pissing themselves over this. Its illegal, you know it, I know it. More pissed that you might have to pay for something.

Its not illegal though it's users use it illegally. What next? Blocking sites or images that that show, mention or discuss illegal activity? Now the government have started trying to censor the net where does it stop?
We'll be on mood regulating drugs within the decade

What are you going on about?
If you do a Google you'll find the exactly why they've been asked to block access. But as already mentioned there are ways around it and plenty more Torrent sites about anyway.
Tiger

3rd May 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not blocked on Sky.
andy_mk3

3rd May 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on Sky and it's working here too. I purchased 3 months of astraweb today tho, will see how that goes, not used newsgroups before.
Gary
Premium Member

3rd May 12 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P2p will be back before you know it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll