corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa in Dunstable Tesco's at 5:15pm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa in Dunstable Tesco's at 5:15pm
Nath

User status: Offline
   26th Apr 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw an Arden Blue Corsa with Corsa C alloys in Dunstable Tesco's around 5:15pm today. Reg plate - S521 WUJ. Had www.corsasport.co.uk stickers in the back windows. Anyone know who this belongs to? Looked pretty tidy.
Rainesie

26th Apr 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its Cobra148. It did have Wolfrace voodoo's but they were for sale.

Steve Howard 23 goals so far.
Red_SXi

26th Apr 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it belongs to Cobra, the wheels you saw on the car were the standard ones off my car which i sold to him, clean aint it
Nath

28th Apr 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice looking motor. Needs lowering but i dare say he intends to do that. His reg plate is very very similar to mine- S615 WUJ, mine is also Arden Blue.

STEVE O..............STEVE O

Did u go to the Colchester or Stockport game's Rainesie? I went to both and i'm going to Swindon on Saturday
Rainesie

28th Apr 03 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no m8, couldnt afford it, roll on next season, deffo promotion, beat the Watf@#D scum again.
Nath

28th Apr 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next season is deffo the one!!! Clear out some of the shite and bring in some new faces. Hopefully should sign Igoe and Willmott on a permanant basis. Embo and Ovendale and definate bye bye's!! Beckwith seems good enough to me.
Rainesie

28th Apr 03 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, get that Sammy Igoe definately. I can see big changes over the close season.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa in Dunstable Tesco's at 5:15pm 23 database queries in 0.0062408 seconds