corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » bits up for grabs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bits up for grabs
corsasportyred

User status: Offline
16th Apr 12 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iam trying to clear my garage as my son has moved out. He has no access to the internet at the moment so please reply to me via mobile (0782 1282277) as I have not got the time to moniter this board for him.

list of items available for corsa B

GSI fornt bumper and fog lights
lagunna splitter untouched and virgin
powerflow 4.5 inch backbox perfect and stainless steel
front strut brace as new was on 8v sri
brand new standard cat for 1.4/1.6 16v
large double 12" base box and amp with wiring
pioneer head unit and cd stack unit with wiring
dis unit or coil pack if you prefer
black mountain bike sis 18 speed (never used)
pair of radio controlled power boats 30" long (bib never used and on different radio freq)
Soft air rifle and plastic bb (ma41) with 2 red dot sites hardly used as new (in blue legal and you must be over 18)

ALL OF THE ABOVE MUST GO AND IAM OPEN TO OFFERS please be sensible we all know what they worth
can deliver if required in west midlands only within reason if interested please ring 0782 1282277

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » bits up for grabs 24 database queries in 0.0084770 seconds