corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b wiring diagrams wanted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b wiring diagrams wanted
kennybarbour

User status: Offline
14th Mar 12 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there, ive been trying to get my hands on some corsa b wiring diagrams, preferably 93-97 model, and dont mind if its complete diagrams or some individual circuits.

going to be making a loom from scratch for a rally car and any diagrams on my laptop to refer back to would be very handy. i have the diagrams in the haynes manual but as mentioned id rather have them on the laptop.

links to sites or files would be appreciated.

cheers
Gary
Premium Member

15th Mar 12 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you using OEM Managment?

If so, sorry i cant help, but if your using aftermarket, you should be able to get diagrams from them.

Apart from the engine loom, the rest of the stuff, lighting etc etc is just simple curcuits
kennybarbour

15th Mar 12 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its aftermarket stuff. only really need to see wiper circuits, hazard switch circuit and radiator fan circuit. everything else is either very simple or no longer used
andy_mk3

15th Mar 12 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's probably going to be easier to lay the loom out on the floor, cut away everything not required and you should be able to work it all out from there?

New Poll