corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
dava.

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey folks looking for a bit advice,

i sold a diblias inlet manifold to youngyakabarney on here, he paid me from his mates paypal heds who is also a member on here, item was sent out on 6th jan special delivery as agreed, item arrived and signed for on 7th . . now the part i was expecting but thought id give them benefit of doubt

filed a paypal dispute against me saying that no item was recieved, when its clearly been signed for at the address of youngakabarney, being that they paid from "heds" paypal address this will show up in the dispute, deal was done and sorted over the phone so have no other way of showing the convo etc, i have receipt of postage and digital signature,

if this goes the way i think it may will this money come straight out my bank? or sit in a negative balance in my pay pal? as i sure as hell aint planning on loosing out £70 to a pair of scamming buggers

JaffaTB

8th Feb 12 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it just puts your PayPal account in a negative balance mate
steve1600sport

11th Feb 12 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont get your money dude, al you have to do is tell paypal what you have told us, give paypal all the details from the receipt with postage tracking number, they will surely get intoutch with courier/royal mail to confirm it was delivered
dava.

13th Feb 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well after sending paypal the tracking number, scan of postage receipt and the digital signature provided by royal mail, the scamming little buggers have got the part i i sold them + there money back! paypal with its bullshit disputes, seems like if you send anything to anyone recorded delivery etc aint worth a sook
steve1600sport

13th Feb 12 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sucks ass mate, sorry to hear that.
dava.

14th Feb 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for help and advice folks,

bit of advice in return, dont with ethier of these two scamming pricks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » advice needed 24 database queries in 0.0086701 seconds