corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 204 bhp redtop

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 204 bhp redtop
thegsi

User status: Offline
25th Jan 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't ever take anyone seriously who claims their car is 'chipped' They may aswell say 'I am a stupid thick cunt'
Liam-Wilko

25th Jan 12 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i now want this magic 204 bhp cammed and chipped corsa ill give him a shiny apple and a pack of space raideres haha

i had a cammed ex with so called chipped ecu got the car that way and there was no way on this earth that it even had 160 bhp more like 155 if i was lucky tbh it was crap
Eck
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of a friend is adamant that his 178bhp Corsa will destroy me One of those that won't actually say what's under the bonnet but I'm hazarding an XE with the cams and chip story
Liam-Wilko

25th Jan 12 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
A friend of a friend is adamant that his 178bhp Corsa will destroy me One of those that won't actually say what's under the bonnet but I'm hazarding an XE with the cams and chip story

i dont think it will tbh i put my xe up againt my mates ek4 vti witch was striped forced induction 1800 vti bottom end cams and remap ext ext and it killed my xe haha
AK

25th Jan 12 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is my old 200+ bhp Corsa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AznZfz7DRFQ

passing Fee in the 300+bhp R32 GTR
AK

25th Jan 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think this was it with just under 200bhp

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/vid/corsa/CRAIL_corsa2.avi

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/vid/corsa/CRAIL_corsa1.avi + 1 of Fee in her old Impreza at the end
sand-eel

25th Jan 12 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH its prob a shit cam with a shit generic chip and he is probably overfuelling and loosing power!
sri boy

25th Jan 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fastest xe a had was 189 bhp had cams costcast head hi comp pistons and a small flywheel and chiped ecu was mega back in the day had that engine in 3 cars lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 204 bhp redtop 23 database queries in 0.0089459 seconds