corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Scottish car show ingliston

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scottish car show ingliston
hazzacorsa

User status: Offline
18th Jan 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when is the show?
madcorsakid

18th Jan 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15th july it is
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

18th Jan 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ano what you mean Robbie mate, but Adams done nothing since he got his title, no even showed at a meet or attempted to organise anything.

Am quite happy to organise meets and sort out showstands but cant go to everything thats going on.

ryan docherty

19th Jan 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rr days probs one of the better days with corsasport keep the dedication up lads
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
19th Jan 12 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
there was a lot of shows missed out last year

its iains site and he made the decision to make u and Adam organizers

Two things - if there are events we need to look at then the solution is to talk about going to them, do also bear in mind we don't do loads in order to make attendance better at the ones we do. But I'm happy to see what else is there, although I do think SCS was good and we plan to return.

Second one, that decision was made a while ago and if it needs revisiting so be it. The solution is to get new people who look like they're going to last a while longer while also having the skills to get stuff together.

If you've anyone in mind we'll look at that as well. The solution is not to say you're going to leave, that's the opposite of what is needed to be taking things forward.
sri boy

19th Jan 12 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok Iain a get were ure coming from but I want to attend as Mutch as poss this year just needing to know dates as there's tottal Vauxhall knockhill , crail events , and tottal vaux at the pod and there's no lists or dates up yet am no bein a pain just a would help out in organizing as the rr day was mega and would like to do more

[Edited on 19-01-2012 by sri boy]
sri boy

19th Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryan docherty
Rr days probs one of the better days with corsasport keep the dedication up lads

was a belter of a day can't wait for feature in mag
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Jan 12 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can be sure they'll all be equally as busy we would look at that.

Rests with the members primarily although you would need to make a call on how you think they'll go before you made proper plans.

I think we should probably have another thread for the potential new events that we've not been to officially as this one is about SCS and that's already on the calendar.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Jan 12 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ryan docherty

It was boss which is why it surprised me when you said you were going to leave.

You'll be glad to know I made sure you got the full credit and I even spelt your name right.
Ryan_G1

19th Jan 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be happy to help Archie with the organisation. But as said before. I'll miss this show due to billing! Would have had the new car on the stand with your as well
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Jan 12 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're planning to be at Billing as well.
Ryan_G1

19th Jan 12 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I'll be there with you's then
RCoughtrie

19th Jan 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Stick around Robbie and organise some stuff for 2012, got my vote quite sure Archie would welcome some local support

[Edited on 19-01-2012 by RCoughtrie]
sri boy

19th Jan 12 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
quote:

Stick around Robbie and organise some stuff for 2012, got my vote quite sure Archie would welcome some local support

[Edited on 19-01-2012 by RCoughtrie]

Aye Iain ma second names a funny one lol are Ryan think a might just hang around was going through a dark time there but now there's light at end of tunnel well Iain looks like a might go prem aye archies a character would help him if he needs us a well here's to 2012

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Scottish car show ingliston 24 database queries in 0.0137370 seconds