corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda CG125, 2005 '05' plate for sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda CG125, 2005 '05' plate for sale.
cavmad

User status: Offline
12th Jan 12 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - CG125
Engine - 125
Mileage - 3,000
Price - £995 ono

Location - (same as my profile) Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me please
Contact email address - U2U me please

General information -

2005 '05' plate Honda CG125. *This is NOT one of those cheap, nasty rubbish Chinese copies but a genuine Honda.

9 months MOT
10 months tax.
Only 3,000 miles on the clock.

Rides superb and if there's a more economical bike out there you'll struggle to find it, it's absolutely mint on fuel.
Electric start, disc brake, fuel guage etc.
Tax is something like £16.00 a year and they're very cheap to insure.

Few little marks and exhaust is a bit pitted etc but as a commuter bike you'll have to go a long way to beat this.

(Pictures to follow)

£995 ono, collection only from Chester, Cheshire. Bring your licence, insurance and a deposit if you want a test drive and any inspection welcomed.

Consider a swap or (cheaper) part-ex for a car, van or (ideally) a Vespa scooter with manual gears.
No jokers/morons/txt tlkrs/offers of an XBOX and 75p or such like.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda CG125, 2005 '05' plate for sale. 25 database queries in 0.0077410 seconds