corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sealand Road Crash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sealand Road Crash
martinlird

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 11 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just drove past it about an hour ago,

White Corsa (not so tastefully modified should we say)

Had green Alloys, White CC'd bumpers and arches, a massive sunstrip with 'me & me bitch' written on it.

looks like he tried to turn and got t-boned....

...BAD DINT!!

Hope he didn't have a passenger tbh!

But anyways, If you read it....hope your okay man!

or if you know who it is...pass on my sympathy!

cheers
Ad Blue B

22nd Dec 11 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate of mine :/ got my old exhaust on it, had his girlfriend and her mum in the car girlfriends got a cracked rib, but will be ok, i thought he had got rid of the 'Me & Me Bitch' :L

Will do Martin
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Dec 11 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car sounds nice
martinlird

22nd Dec 11 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
A mate of mine :/ got my old exhaust on it, had his girlfriend and her mum in the car girlfriends got a cracked rib, but will be ok, i thought he had got rid of the 'Me & Me Bitch' :L

Will do Martin

Nahh still had it on when I saw it today...

Tbh i don't care if he was driving a saxo with an ironing board spoiler on...no-one deserved that crash!

Yeah mate, just tell him I hope he's okay, and everyone that was in the car! Sounds like they've got away lightly though!
andys sxi
Premium Member

23rd Dec 11 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah me and my girlfriend seen this aswell as we were going to tesco's ive seen it loads around blacon, it looked pretty bad the rear quarter was badly smashed in, hope everyone was ok

April 08 feature car
Whittie

3rd Jan 12 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't help but think if his mum or mrs was in the pasenger seat under that sun strip

Glad everybody is alright though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sealand Road Crash 25 database queries in 0.0113661 seconds