corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.4 arden blue sport project...=)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 arden blue sport project...=)
Jonny.K

User status: Offline
13th Mar 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i thought at £31 if they fit good it wasnt too bad tbh but i`ll hold judgment till iv trial fitted or atleast held them in place.

much were you for the nuts couple of quid?
Christopher

13th Mar 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer not too bad! Erm i think it was something like £3 or something for like 12 plastic nuts but dont hold me to that Wasnt expensive and im sure they'd still do arch bolt
Jonny.K

13th Mar 13 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure corsa C ones fit but shall see
Jonny.K

15th Mar 13 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few little goodies orderd todau couldnt help myself.....polished heat sheild,new sump gasket and stainless sump bolt kit
Jonny.K

18th Mar 13 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another purchase:O.....went out drinking last night and recieved a link to a c20let corsa exhaust and un beknowiing to me i ended up buying it so had to pay £100 deliverd for that this morning haha #FuckingEbayApp!

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.4 arden blue sport project...=) 24 database queries in 0.0114200 seconds