corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 sport rio verde spares or repairs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 sport rio verde spares or repairs
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
16th Oct 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 112000
Price - £245

Location - Eastbourne, eastsussex
Contact phone number - 07584029609
Contact email address - johniban@msn.com

General information -
up for sale is my project as i dont have the time to do it anymore.

Vauxhall corsa 1.6 16v sport.
induction kit
stainless rear exhaust
original sport black interior in great condition.
original sport alloys wheels.
new gearbox.
alarm/immobilizer on plip button.
new discs and pads.
decompression plate ready to turbo!

Bought a few months ago with head gasket gone, had plans to turbo the 1.6 engine, purchased a decompression plate to lower compression for boost application.
Ive started to take apart the engine ready for the head to come off but now i dont have the time to carry on so selling my project.

Could easily just put a new gasket in and use as a normal standard sport.
or possibly put a redtop or c20let in.

selling as spares or repairs as engine needs attention. its only headgasket as it was running a couple weeks ago just steam from exhaust.

looking for £245 for the car is its in really good condition and its hard to find one of these with no rust.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 sport rio verde spares or repairs 25 database queries in 0.0096171 seconds