corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » North East Body Shop Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author North East Body Shop Needed
gary2097

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all ive posted up in the help section but didnt get much response. I am based in Darlo and am looking for a bodyshop to do some work for me preferably one who someone has dealt with before so i know they are ok. I have a GSi bumper that wants smoothing and spraying; rear bumper that wants the towing cover smoothing over and spraying and some morette wing mirror covers that want smoothing into the wing mirrors and spraying. Theres probs some other stuff but wont be able to afford to get it all done together. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Gary
vaux.dan

2nd Oct 11 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davy bee off here. His unit is based in philidelphia in Washington. Top notch he's doing my respray
gary2097

2nd Oct 11 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah good man ill give him a u2u
vaux.dan

2nd Oct 11 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you scroll down abit I made a thread about him and posted a couple pics of the work he done on my astra
gary2097

3rd Oct 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks spot on mate
7unner172

6th Oct 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ac auto colour in crammy he done my full shoot on astra

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » North East Body Shop Needed 24 database queries in 0.0110140 seconds