corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » deus ex

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author deus ex
SetH

User status: Offline
6th Nov 11 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well according to the Interwebz the DLC is overpriced. Although their arguement relates to the price of DLC in general.

IMO they are cheapskates/tight cunts I enjoyed it and did not mind splashing out.

You start out with no AUGS at all which makes it interesting! You could do what i did which is take different upgrade paths throughout the DLC.

In the main game I had a tank character in the DLC I went for full on stealth.

Its a good little story, illuminati shit FTW
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jul 12 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very literally late to the game here, but just got this and I must say it is awesome so far.

Loving the whole freedom of choice and the fact that you're not only free to choose which mision to do next, but also how to do the mision.

Like most else here I can't be bothered with stealth so just going for an all out combat build.

Way better than COD:BO and MW3 combined!

[Edited on 01-07-2012 by Balling]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll