corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » PLYMOUTH ATTENTION

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PLYMOUTH ATTENTION
corsaadzy

User status: Offline
19th Aug 11 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking for my old corsa b.

i sold it to a guy in the plymouth area.

was sold as a 1 litre in white with white multispokes, some of you may have seen pictures on here

anyway ive been told its now yellow and black and has been slammed and would be really interested to see it

registration is T659 JNY .. any pictures or any idea who owns it as ive forgotten his name would be appreciated

thanks Adam
Dave_P

23rd Aug 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i seen it like a month ago when it was white in ivybrige. havnt seen it since tho. will keep an eye out dude
fazza

25th Aug 11 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was on gumtree for sale not long ago
corsaadzy

25th Aug 11 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any idea who was selling it fazza or anything about it? pictures or anything?
Zac-C20xe

8th Feb 12 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey buddy , bit random me finding this now. Was my mate who bought it off you (i drove him down to you) , yeah he painted it yellow and lowered it some more but about october time he swapped it for a 106 and its gone too the midlands somewhere

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » PLYMOUTH ATTENTION 24 database queries in 0.0103130 seconds