corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any students with Loans other than the Normal Student Loan?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any students with Loans other than the Normal Student Loan?
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
15th Apr 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody have an idea of where I can get a proper loan, what with me being a student and that. I'm on about £400 a month working, along with the student loan, but I need a bank that will give me a loan of around 6k.

Cheers
Joff

15th Apr 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're on £400 a month wages plus the 3k-odd a year from the SLC, then you should be fine!!

I struggled on less than that.
MarkM

15th Apr 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have no chance I reckon as your looking at paying back over 150+ a month on a load over 3-4 years...no bank will take that risk on especially with a student as well.

if they do though they will prob hike the interest rate up to cover there backs.
Welsh Dan

15th Apr 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but I don't want to struggle. I've had to get the job to pay off debts
broster
Premium Member

15th Apr 03 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sod it mate, u dont have to pay student loan back till ur earnin proper money an u dont have to pay student back accounts aff for a few years too, so take it while u can get it an spend it, i can survive on this an i dont have a job, got a corsa to run too, easy!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any students with Loans other than the Normal Student Loan? 23 database queries in 0.0059209 seconds