corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Polo 9N Stereo Issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polo 9N Stereo Issue
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Aug 11 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really odd one this.

I put a stereo in my cus's 03 9N polo and the stereo sunk back into the dash. She popped round tonight and I readjusted it all, put it back in and now it doesn't work unless it's hooked up to a perm live.

I've probed all the contacts with my multimeter and there isn't a switched 12v. I just don't understand it what so ever because it was working on the ignition before. I've not blown any fuses or done anything, just don't get it.

Any ideas?
pow
Premium Member

15th Aug 11 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No-one?
aaron1591

15th Aug 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm... all i can think of is a wire might of shorted and melted resulting in a open circuit
pow
Premium Member

15th Aug 11 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a FUCKING 5 amp mini blade fuse. 30+ in the fusebox and it was the second to last one in the fusebox. Fixed now
Jake

15th Aug 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cousins name?
pow
Premium Member

16th Aug 11 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piss off Jakey boy.

New Poll