corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seats
Garnz

User status: Offline
14th Apr 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to take my drivers side seat out cause there was a loose nut and the seat wobbled. Whilst the esat was out the seat fell over and snapped the metal bracket holding the seat belt tensioner thing in place do i really need this tensioner as i aint a clue what it does.

thanx

garnz
NPac

14th Apr 03 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv done the same wiv mine and any comments on this thread would b helpfull 2 me aswell.
TOMAS

14th Apr 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It apparently pulls the belt tighter during a crash to reduce the amount you fly forwards by, reducing chest and head injury. I know their was a recall on older models seat frames cos they were shite or something. Well i say b0ll0x in go some buckets and harnesses for me...
Bonus

15th Apr 03 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bet might be to run it into vaux to let them see if its safe or not. I know vauxhall like to charge you as much as possible, but id at least take it there for them to have a quick look at. Your seat belt could save ure life, u really need to know if its safe or not.
Garnz

16th Apr 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx guys ive been looking for a whol;e new seat with the pre-tensioner still attached as i rang up my local vaux dealer they want £145 for a new one plus extra for fitting bollox to that as i can get a seat for about £30

New Poll