corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » put the wrong fuel in your car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author put the wrong fuel in your car?
stu_c

User status: Offline
4th Aug 11 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a good friend of mine runs a company that will basically drain the contaminated fuel of of your car and make sure you are ready for go safely.

this is facebook page
fuel flush

and this is his website
fuel flush

spread the word people as he covers all of the north west and like his facebook page please

thanks
8vcorsa

6th Aug 11 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa has had diesel in it before 10quid of diesel and put around 20+ petrol in smoked for abit till it was all drained but its fine now
GF-91
Banned

20th Aug 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 8vcorsa
my corsa has had diesel in it before 10quid of diesel and put around 20+ petrol in smoked for abit till it was all drained but its fine now

Cool story.................. dude.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » put the wrong fuel in your car? 24 database queries in 0.0060699 seconds