corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cant decide at all.........do I have this one or the other... or something else all together

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cant decide at all.........do I have this one or the other... or something else all together
jaffa

User status: Offline
15th Apr 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ain't u ordered it yet? get your finger out
RichR
Premium Member

15th Apr 03 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant decide, im going back down again on Saturday morning with Dunc to take some work in progress pics of his car; Im gonna book mine in for the 1st June- oh and If its finished on time Ive been offered a place at Max Live.. on Fantasy Autos stand
jaffa

15th Apr 03 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good
RichR
Premium Member

16th Apr 03 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bounce bounce back to the top
jaffa

16th Apr 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make your own
RichR
Premium Member

16th Apr 03 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of four toilet rolls and a piecve of guttering, a small amount of plywood and a few nuts and bolts????
jaffa

16th Apr 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the A-Team manage it.........
RichR
Premium Member

16th Apr 03 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as do blue peter - dont 4get that one - Im swinging towards the Predator now but Im thinking up a few one off mods to make it slightly different
jaffa

16th Apr 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
as do blue peter - dont 4get that one - Im swinging towards the Predator now but Im thinking up a few one off mods to make it slightly different

how about......... a punto bumper modded to fit
RichR
Premium Member

16th Apr 03 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm lerts see did I have that idea b4, yes me thinks so.. who cam up with the idea....errm me........ errrm could I do it, no cause making that and the back bumper fit, along with painting it and fitting skirts was a £1000.00 without the price of the kit itself

[Edited on 16-04-2003 by LiVe LeE]
jaffa

17th Apr 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
hmmm lerts see did I have that idea b4, yes me thinks so.. who cam up with the idea....errm me........ errrm could I do it, no cause making that and the back bumper fit, along with painting it and fitting skirts was a £1000.00 without the price of the kit itself

[Edited on 16-04-2003 by LiVe LeE]

RichR
Premium Member

17th Apr 03 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe tho, but the bumpers o norder 2morow morning at 11.00 and I havnt decided which one yet
jaffa

17th Apr 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flip a coin
RichR
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried that, Ive never managed to get a coin to land on its edge, but I did 2nite, best out of three ended up as 1.5 each, the coin got stuck in a ood join in the table
jaffa

18th Apr 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on how much time you have but you could actually make your own, Helen with the cinquecento made her cinq/punto hybrid.
RichR
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 00:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, hav been thinkin that since sunday nite and seeing hers up close, but I hvnt got the time and I may be buying another car (building another car) as well as keeping mine so time is the problem, moneys not that bigger a concideration but if/when I get this new one I wont be farting about with mine much longer - the new one has no radio; only one seat; will be one of only 2 around at least for a while, full carbon; 210cc scooter engine, three wheeler, 9 single wheel at back)

I've been down working on the prototype 2nite and foOK me its amazing and its smaller than ur average dining table, and weighs only 120kg with wheels; engine and everything in...

but it depends what happens with it and if tis road legal i nthe end
RichR
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tam the diesel man

18th Apr 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can you get that feels front from?? that looks sweet!
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 03 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

koni and scott do it fom Koncept developments,
terry at streetspecials - dont know his board name - see my other post in general chat about that front, they sent me some pics to put up
jaffa

20th Apr 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it.
less common than the psg/uv type ones.
less mesh like u said (can u see crash bar in UV one?)
can u get discount cus I hosted the pics for you? maybe free delivery?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cant decide at all.........do I have this one or the other... or something else all together 23 database queries in 0.0124419 seconds