corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » combo van 1.7cdti

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author combo van 1.7cdti
Jake

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeing as they are based on the corsa c i thought i would post here. does anyone have any experience with them? are the 1700 cdti engines any good(75bhp)

cheers
davcohen

13th Jul 11 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are these not the same engines as in the corsa C cdti sri's?
Rich H

13th Jul 11 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you sure it's CDTI with 75bhp? I'm sure the 1.3 CDTI has more power than that, and the 1.7 CDTI's are harder to find, most are the older DTI lump.

A mate had the 1.3 CDTI as a company van and it was a pretty good van tbh - went well for the size of the engine, comfortable etc etc.

Very car like interior as it's just the Corsa C dash etc (but with a few pikey spec bits)
AshWatson

13th Jul 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinkin same as rich, the 1.3 CDTi engines come in 75bhp in corsas and 90bhp in astras but dont know about combo's, the 1.7 CDTI is a 100bhp in my corsa c SRi CDTi, but yeah interior wise there a corsa c as said
dan_m1les

13th Jul 11 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want one I can sell them for 6995+vat brand new
Jake

13th Jul 11 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must have got the wrong info in that case. dan, bit out of my price range i have a budget of 4k.cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » combo van 1.7cdti 23 database queries in 0.0081561 seconds