corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » 3 Corsa's on m26

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 Corsa's on m26
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jul 11 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen 3 corsa's on m26 going onto m25.

Think one was matt's and then there were a green one then Followed by a Arden blue one with airdams. Anyones?
redtom

1st Jul 11 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arden blue one with airdams is in sittingbourne and that matt is also in sittingbourne

im guessing it was sittingbourne mandem
Pasky 666

2nd Jul 11 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was me , .Matt and my girlfriend Amy On the way to billing

[Edited on 02-07-2011 by Blue_Bullet]
Kieran
Premium Member

2nd Jul 11 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play mate all looked very eye catching going past. Even my neibour came out today and was like ' I see some lovely looking corsa's on the m way yesterday ' lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » 3 Corsa's on m26 24 database queries in 0.0082631 seconds