corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » MIJ Exhausts Walsall

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MIJ Exhausts Walsall
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Jun 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://mijexhaust.com

Has anyone ever heard/used this place before?

They are based in Walsall I think.
MarkSport

25th Jun 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah sam these are really good, perfect service...if not and you dont mind a travel, search unique exhausts in stafford
thegsi

25th Jun 11 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used them many times. Fantastic firm.
shaunmods
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used them a couple of months back when I had some bits done to my exhaust. Really good company imo and the work is spot on!
Sam
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MIJ are only about 30 minutes away from me, need to get some exhaust work done at some point and I don't want to take it to shitty local tyre/exhaust places
shaunmods
Premium Member

27th Jun 11 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
MIJ are only about 30 minutes away from me, need to get some exhaust work done at some point and I don't want to take it to shitty local tyre/exhaust places

You will be in safe hands there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » MIJ Exhausts Walsall 24 database queries in 0.0092649 seconds