corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo once again

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo once again
brod99

User status: Offline
14th Jun 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my speedo dose not work on my car. it go's up to 40 mph and stops. i have changed the clocks and the black speedo sensor witch were both from the same car. i have a f28 gearbox and my car has an electric speedo. i bought the f28 mount kit and it come with a white speedo ring but speaking to a lad in pvs this past weekend and he say's that he has always been told that you need a black speedo ring? can anyone help me out with my speedo
chrisritch

User status: Offline
14th Jun 11 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

help zone

New Poll