corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seen this from....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seen this from....
MarkM

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.zetecs.com

a comical story...this lad tried to race a 911 Turbo in his st170...how funny...someone wanna tell him...

"There I am, belting along my favorite bit of B road when I see something overtaking in the background. Upon closer inspection of the xenons its an Audi TT. Right then, lets have some!

Drop it to 2nd and nail it through the gears to about 100... whatever it is had the momentum on me so was catching up. I take the first bend fairly cautiously and come out of it.... and this thing is behind me. Christ, he must be flying...

I know.. *idea* I'll lose him in the S bends, take the left hander at about 95, induced some tyre squeal from the ST and this 'TT' is fixed right behind me. I'm just getting set for the right hander (about 50 yards away) when ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR 911 turbo belts past like im not even moving. Slightly shocked I take the right hander as fast as I can, tyres squealing again. By the next bend it wasn't even in sight.

Thats it. I want a 911 turbo!"

MarkM

11th Apr 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also dunno how he could istake a TT for a Porsche? I mean there not even close looking....

tool
stuyw

11th Apr 03 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet the audi TT driver was pi55ing himself as a fiesta tried to race him
Swimace

11th Apr 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
i bet the audi TT driver was pi55ing himself as a fiesta tried to race him

RickV6

11th Apr 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

St170 is a Focus!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seen this from.... 24 database queries in 0.0109310 seconds