corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » opel astra gtc on show at lakeside vauxhall.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opel astra gtc on show at lakeside vauxhall.
Ben G

User status: Offline
7th Jun 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drove past the vauxhall garage at lakeside last night and the astra gtc concept (complete with huge alloys) was on show outside, the one next to kfc.

just a heads up if anyone wanted a look round it. looks brilliant.
Fro

7th Jun 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt see it the other night, mind you i was driving like a cnut and not paying much attention as was pissed off with the size of the KFC queue
Ben G

7th Jun 11 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would've seen it as the xenon headlights were blinding me as i went around the roundabout and it caught my eye. i's in a big see through box thing.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » opel astra gtc on show at lakeside vauxhall. 24 database queries in 0.0120459 seconds