corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Mortgages, First time buyers.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mortgages, First time buyers.
Jambo

User status: Offline
19th Jun 11 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Move to the midlands. Best of both worlds

My dads mate is wealthy, but not stupidly loaded. He lives in a fucking mansion in Birmingham and it wasn't that much more than our modest 4bed detached in a scummy area in Maidenhead. As for jobs it is strictly true but my job pays the same nationwide.
Bonney

20th Jun 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the moment I have put the idea on hold. Decided to pay all my other outgoings off (Which should be in around 18 months time) which in the meantime i can get a bit more of a deposit sorted out and find somewhere a little better.

Thanks for the help though, Has given me a better understanding without getting brainwashed by some banker talking about what if's and confusing figures!
antscorsa

21st Jun 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonney, go to nationwide they do a good savings account for first time buyers. after saving with them for over 9 months i think with minimum £50 a month you can then take advatange of their 95%-80% mortgages. Also if you save over £10,000 you get £1000 cashback if you take out a mortgage with them!
just an idea

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll