corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question about insurance
Tam the diesel man

User status: Offline
9th Apr 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think the insurance company would go ape shit if i took the exhaust manifold inc turbo and inlet off my car? their coming on monday to have a look at the damage, so i need to know.
cheers
tam
Stuckey

9th Apr 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not too sure bout these things but i think its better to leave the car the way it is
Phil321

9th Apr 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave it is, let them look, let them crawl back under their greedy little stone and then stip it of everything useful and say it was left outside. blame damn pikeys!
Tam the diesel man

9th Apr 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was goin to say it was left outside. seeing the drivers window and back window is smashed anybody could get in and do whatever!
Gambit

9th Apr 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i doubt they'd go for the inlet/manifold & turbo as their first choice on items to thieve!
Tam the diesel man

9th Apr 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true. but need it for the next car. was thinking on sheering it off then saying if you want it go have a look on the a32 for it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about insurance 23 database queries in 0.0119700 seconds