corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » cheekyalex

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheekyalex
chrimbo88

User status: Offline
8th May 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(cheekyalex) was selling a twin backbox on here and i never got out off the site before.. he said it would be 40 posted and he didnt have paypal.. only way was bank transfer or cash on collection so i did a bank transfer on the 23rd of april for the amount of 40.00 and he said he will send it out on tuesday so i would have it thursday for me i know we had bank holiday inbertween when i payed for it.. i have u2ud him couple of times just askin about the exhaust a week or so after he got back to me sayin he had been away and was goin to look up on it.. still no luck and he has not got back to me yet again just wonderin if there any think i can do? pleae help thank you
DannyB
Premium Member

8th May 11 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other members have had problems in the past with him regarding waiting for items for a long time. Not sure what you can do other than speak to your bank regarding the transfer.
chrimbo88

8th May 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i looked it up.. it was last year he did it and i spoke to the bank they said cant do any think because it was a bank transfer
chrimbo88

9th May 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » cheekyalex 24 database queries in 0.0049291 seconds