corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Charity Cruise in Portsmouth 3rd April

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Charity Cruise in Portsmouth 3rd April
Dave_Sport

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was invited to this on face book and figured as its within our region thought it would be a good idea to copy and paste the details into here, I'll be there in my silver Sport, which is currently sporting a purple bonnet and antharite speedlines so if anyone here goes come and find me and we'll have a natter ,

Dave

Time
03 April · 190 - 220
Unit 4, The Pompey Centre, Fratton Way Southsea Portsmouth PO4 8SL Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Created by:
Modifiedmadness Show, Vickie Richardson, Jon Evans, Matt Taylor
More info
Some people just dont understand,but we do........ ITS A 1 POUND ENTRY FEE..... AS IT IS FOR CHARITY
The Modified Madness Crew are pleased to support this Charity event

THIS CRUISE IS A STATIC EVENT every child is equal no matter what they have .... prader willi syndrom is a very very rare syndrome 1 in 20,000 child have are diagnosed and as my nephew has it we want to make this aware !!! and were here to raise money to make this NOTICED !!!

OZ TEC WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE WITH THEIR DEMO CARS
**THE NEWS ** WILL BE COVERING THIS EVENT AND WILL BE IN THE PAPERS

ALSO HAVE THE OLD SCHOOL FOR CLASSIC CARS ATTENDING AND SOLENT RENAGADES ,

***ALSO ATTENDING AND LIVE STREAMING IS PORTSMOUTH LIVE TV**

There will also have a large number of models attending this event !!!!!
youngsezer

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might show my face to this mate, not too far from me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Charity Cruise in Portsmouth 3rd April 24 database queries in 0.0108459 seconds