corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Milton Keynes Meet 17th April THIS WEEKEND

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Milton Keynes Meet 17th April THIS WEEKEND
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Mar 11 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few of us are organising a meet in milton keynes to grab some photos of the cars and so that we can all meet up.

If anyone fancies it wack your name in the link below and you'll be added to the list

Should be a good day out so lets make a decent turn out and get a lot of corsa's there!

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=598308

All info is in the link of time and place and who's coming so far.

Look forward to seeing you all

[Edited on 13-04-2011 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Apr 11 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Milton Keynes Meet 17th April THIS WEEKEND 25 database queries in 0.0086761 seconds