corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoothed sri front and rear standard bumpers!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothed sri front and rear standard bumpers!
abbeytwa

User status: Offline
6th Apr 03 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As am on a budget i was thinking of smoothing the standard bumpers them having them sprayed black with either a laguna or seat front splitter opinions please!!! is smoothing the bumpers a job i could do meself with the right materials???
moddedcorsa

6th Apr 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yip, look in tutorials section, shure theres info there
Demo

7th Apr 03 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you mean smoothing the texture out of the bumpers to get them sprayed or actually smoothing all of the ribs on the corners in cos that looks the tits

New Poll