corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Some bits for sale and an idea of prices please.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some bits for sale and an idea of prices please.
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please dont say this is in the wrong forum, its not (well i hope not)

I havent been on the forum for 3 or 4 years now and am completely out of touch with prices.
I'm looking to get rid of some bits that never quite made it onto my corsa but was after an idea of prices please and thought I would offer them to the local lads first.
I have a whiteline rear anti roll bar (corsa b tigra) bought it 2nd hand and i'm sure i paid £100
Black calibra front and rear seats used to sell these at £150 but I kept this set as it was one of the best I ever came across.
F28 gearbox and transfer box electronic speedo, came out of a calibra with a holed engine so i never tried it but was running up until chucking a rod through the engine
think thats it for now

I may also have a complete c20let that threw a rod in a stripped state.
With it i have a spare block a set of steel rods and arps, 3inch tophat and saab reds.
May be interested in selling it complete or in bits at the right price?

Thanks if anyone can help Ainsley 07979942952

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Some bits for sale and an idea of prices please. 24 database queries in 0.0170419 seconds