corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsabsonny

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsabsonny
minimatt001

User status: Offline
19th Feb 11 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

On the 6th Jan (2011) I bought a set of 2.0ltr calipers from "corsabsonny", payed for them via paypal (as payment for goods) the same day and was told I'd have them sent out a.s.a.p. Several messages later and with no reply I still have not received the calipers and was wondering if you could help me with resolving this please? I have contacted DannyB who has been very helpful, and suggested messaging this guy through facebook if I could find him, as well as opening a dispute if I wasn't replied to. That same night I sent Sonny Allen (corsabsonny) the following message; (Feb 13th 2011)
Hi Sonny, its Matt (minimatt001) off corsasport. On the 6th Jan I bought a set of 2.0ltr calipers off you but have still not received them. Please could you let me know what's happening with them? Cheers, Matt

I have been polite with this guy ever since I bought the calipers off him and since he recieved my money I haven't had any communication back from him what so ever.

If anyone has had any dealings with this person or knows them please contact me, I am an honest person that expects honesty in return.

The link I bought them from follows:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=584895

Thanks in advance,
Matt
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Feb 11 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you file a complaint on Paypal yet?
minimatt001

24th Feb 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody know corsabsonny at all please? Thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Feb 11 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got alternate contact details?

I have an address and mobile number if not.
minimatt001

24th Feb 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I have is his name and email address but he won't reply to any. If you could u2u me his address and mobile number that would be great, thanks very much Ian.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsabsonny 24 database queries in 0.0263889 seconds