corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ginger Corsa C20xe for swap/px/sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ginger Corsa C20xe for swap/px/sale
Markyc

User status: Offline
21st Jan 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am willing to swap/ px my P Reg c20xe powered corsa. Only reason is i cant afford to insure it properly as a 2.0.

The conversion was done by myself and a few friends around 3 months ago and between us have done over 10 conversions.
If im selling for cash i will be looking for 1600ovno or staright swap/cash either way W.H.Y???? (would like an nova any mk/model)

Shell and interior
6 months tax 10 months mot
rust and rot free
1.2 non power steering (still registerd as a 1.2)
post 97 bumpers colour coded
GSI spoiler sprayed black
Overall good condition some dents and marks can picture if needed
Bonnet has seen better days
Full sport interior
HIDs 6000k

Brakes,wheels and suspension
Height ajustable coilovers (not sure on the make cant remeber) on the front wound down half way if that
Bilstein shocks and 60mm springs rear
Vectra V6 288mm on the front and std rear drums
15" Astra sport alloys with proxo tr1's all round (front 2 less than a month old)

Engine and drive
c20xe early type dizzy cap believed to be 90k but cant prove this.
Poercap with std airbox
No knocks rattles bangs smoke etc!!
f20 box
Cambelt done last week.
M-tech shafts and hubs have been used.
Exhaust is a sportex back box with a miss match middle section (no cat) but works well. quite loud if im honest.

Here is my project thread anyway

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthr...hlight=de-chav

Bad points
needs a four wheel aline
No temp Gauge but fan still works on a switch
Radatior has seen better days as well as the fan but works and does the job.
exhaust knocks abit

I will be gutted to see this go as ive never got to drive it as much as i would have liked. Wished id 16xe it now as i could jst about afford a 1.6!! (have a nuringburg tripped planned for july )
I have only driven this car a dozen or so times in the last 3 months due to the insurance issue. But every time i have i've loved it!. There are sooo many things i would have liked to do i.e colour code rocker cover cam n powercap but if i cant afford the insurance theres no point owning the car!!

Like i said would like swap for a nova of some sort as i dont want to be left without a car for to long but will sell for cash.

Pm if you would like any more details etc.

As she stood last wash

Have replaced the badgeless grill with a new one due to missing top slate!

[Edited on 21-01-2011 by Markyc]

[Edited on 21-01-2011 by Markyc]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ginger Corsa C20xe for swap/px/sale 25 database queries in 0.0131059 seconds