corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » happy new year south wales CS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author happy new year south wales CS
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy new year guys, how were your christmas's and new years, back to work now though normality resumes
AlunJ

5th Jan 11 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bah humbug
it was alright, nothing amazingly special, just another year. 2 days off and I was back to work How about you nath?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

6th Jan 11 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheer up Alun

Tbf, I can't say much - became single about a week before Xmas, although it was mutual so Christmas was ok. Went back to my parents for it, then back to Bristol for New Year. It was the problems with the ex that led to me not attending the last meet that only Alun and Gez were at, so I'm sorry about that guys - I'll be at the next one!

Can't complain about work though - I finished on 17th December, and go back next Monday Although I'm a little bored now - about time to go back I think!

How was yours Nath?
chunky_nb

6th Jan 11 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christmas was good thanks, finished work on the 17th also but the snow in the end meant i finished on the 16th. the mrs got me loads, although i got her loads too so was fairly good, amazing christmas dinner by daddy and a good week really, following week however i was and i am still rough as with this bloody flu, 3rd time in 2 months now, getting on my nerves, ah well gotta man up and carry on working otherwise no pennies for my new car in the next few weeks
AlunJ

7th Jan 11 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good lad nath, I won't take a day off sick unless I'm literally on deaths door
gez bay

7th Jan 11 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a good christmas and new year. Wasnt too bothered about going back to work, looking foward to slamming my notice on the desk

get another meet sorted soon tom.

chunky_nb

13th Jan 11 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buying a lovely a3 tomorrow morning
gez bay

13th Jan 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

banter thread. Meet you there.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » happy new year south wales CS 24 database queries in 0.0116041 seconds