corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » CS Member (corsa_madd)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS Member (corsa_madd)
Tedney

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 11 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to start by saying don't trade with this member (he is Breaking a Corsa Sport, it's in classifieds) as he is a complete time waster.

I arranged with him Yesterday to come and collect some parts off him (Steinmetz front spletter and Irmy skirts) and he seemed happy with what we had agreed. He did mention though that a mate of his would like the Splitter but he hadn't been for it, to which I said I will have it and ring him tomorrow to arrange a time for collection. When I spoke to him today there was no mention of his mate collecting the splitter etc and I said I would ring him later to say I was setting off. Same again, no mention of a mate collecting the item I was going for, but he did say he would go out to the car and remove the parts now for me.

I arrived at his house (2 1/2 hours later, so it was a good ride out but I thought worth it for such a rare part) to the comment. Abit of bad news for you, my mate came 1/2 hour ago and took the splitter. This pissed me off and made me think what kind of lad was I dealing with. I thought we had both agreed something and in my eyes it was a verbal contract and the items where going to be mine. All he could say was sorry, which is probably fair enough but what the fuck, I had just traveled a good amount and I was going home with the bits even if they needed work or not.

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up as I don't want other people in the same boat.
Mark.W

3rd Jan 11 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would piss me right off.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Jan 11 at 22:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This may get moved to the disputes section mate, just to make you aware.
redtom

3rd Jan 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is pretty pisstaking ive had a similar thing happen to me before although not as much of a travel luckily.

pop this up in the classified disputes section
Tedney

3rd Jan 11 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do I move the thread?
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Jan 11 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH he should have either told his mate he's selling it to someone else or he shouldn't have offered it to anyone else until he got confirmation from his mate as to whether he was still buying it off him or not.
Tedney

3rd Jan 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
TBH he should have either told his mate he's selling it to someone else or he shouldn't have offered it to anyone else until he got confirmation from his mate as to whether he was still buying it off him or not.

This is what I thought as he had said it was still available for me to have.
Mobby

3rd Jan 11 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a cock!! if he comes into this thread im gonna internetz slap him.

Some people have got no respect. was the area Like Bayrout?
noshua

3rd Jan 11 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would piss me off as well, especially with it being such a long trip!

Shame there's always someone like this that puts people off.
Tedney

3rd Jan 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_madd

NO TIMEWASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS

From his Classified thread, bit of a joke really

[Edited on 03-01-2011 by Tedney]

[Edited on 03-01-2011 by Tedney]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » CS Member (corsa_madd) 24 database queries in 0.0108631 seconds