corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 modified - £650!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 modified - £650!
JNLcorsa

User status: Offline
26th Dec 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.0
Mileage - 89,000
Price - £650
Contact phone number - 07898632009
Contact email address - w3stg4rth@live.co.uk

General information -
This will be a great car for a project, little cheap run about or even a first car!!
The car has 6months tax and test with a good service history, over the last two years i have owned the car i have had many things done to it :

New alternator
New clutch
New battery
Just been fully serviced, within last 1,000miles
Upgraded interior to sport (seats and doorcards)
Black tigra alloy wheels - with good tyres
Debadged front grill
Flatblade windscreen wipers
Irmischer Sport spoiler
Irmischer Twin backbox
Short stub upgraded areal
Blue front headlight bulbs
6x9 speakers
JVC cd player with aux

Paint work on the car is in good condition for its age with the odd little scratch and spots of rust. There is a very 'small pushin' dent next to the petrol cap which will pop out very easy which is hardly noticable. Within the last year i have spent well over £800.00 on modifications and replacement parts for the car (all listed above). Which have all been repaired and placed on the car by a local garage.

I have tryed to be as onist as i can, all i can say is come view it! For more information email or text me.
I have many photos of the car u2u me etc if interested!!
Thanks Sarah

http://pistonheads.com/sales/largepic.asp?i=2014475&noPics=3&imgsrv=1¤t=1&make=VAUXHALL&model=CORSA

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2353749.htm

[Edited on 04-01-2011 by JNLcorsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 modified - £650! 25 database queries in 0.0084410 seconds