corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nova rally car rolling shell and spares

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova rally car rolling shell and spares
kennybarbour

User status: Offline
21st Dec 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

changing to a corsa for next year so my nova shell and all my nova parts are being sold. shell and many parts have only done 1 tarmac event.

shell is sold with V5, MSA logbook, MOT till september 2011 and tax to march 2011

glacier white 91 J reg shell with omp cage, professional seat rails, stitch welded, strengthened, comes with fresh doors (unpainted) bonnet and lamp pod, wings, bootlid, bumpers, spoiler, skirts, heated front screen, polycarbs with sliders, strengthened bottom arms, thicker GSi tiebars, sump guard and mounts, near new fuel tank, kevlar tank guard, lights, wipers, wiring loom to suit 16v engine, disk braked rear beam with astra 16v calipers, astra 16v front calipers, bias pedal box, quiafe quick rack, suede wheel, carbon doorcards, solid engine mounts, exhaust, and much much more.

spares pack includes suspension arms, steering arms, steering rack, column, axles, skirts, bumper with corner lamps, hubs, lights, electrical parts and more.

shell will be rolling on standard shocks and springs and steel wheels/road tyres. please note the doors are painted black but i will be including extra paint in the deal.

£1200 ono

please call kenny on

[Edited on 04-01-2011 by kennybarbour]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nova rally car rolling shell and spares 25 database queries in 0.0092771 seconds