corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Alarm fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm fitting
Bonney

User status: Offline
19th Dec 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone reccomend someone who can fit an alarm to my astra. Been let down a few times by a lad who was going to do it.

Looking for someone around the St Helens area ideally!
random dav
Premium Member

19th Dec 10 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always use a mate of a mate... GSA Autoelectrics, Geoff - 07968199463. He is mobile, never has a problem with anything. Me and Fran both have had alarms off him

WRLFC !

Project cars
Bonney

19th Dec 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much does he charge roughly. Might give him a try if the price is right!
random dav
Premium Member

19th Dec 10 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a cat1 with micowave sensor for 250ish, he does cheaper ones, best jutst to ring and see what he can get. he's a sound chap

WRLFC !

Project cars
Bonney

20th Dec 10 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound, I'll see what i can do.

Already have the alarm. Just need someone to put it in for me!
3i_gaz

29th Dec 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring barry from safe and sound
Nickb

29th Dec 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should give it a go yourself a basic alarm with immobiliser motion sensor and shock sensors as well as remote central locking isn't that hard really grab your Haynes and give it a go save yourself a packet buddy there not as complex as they initially look!!
Nickb

29th Dec 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infact iirc as chavtastic as they are the Haynes corsa modifying manual has a fully illustrated step by step guide on how to fit an alarm buddy
Bonney

30th Dec 10 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing with this is it goes into the existing car loom, Was going to do it myself until I seen the amount of wires!
Nickb

30th Dec 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea the only thing you actually need to wire into the original loom in most cases is the indicator flashing, the central locking, a power feed and the immobiliser if applicable, any sensors and your siren will just be plug and play mate, hence get a haynes manual which will have all wiring diagrams for your car loom, your alarm should already have a diagram with any luck?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Alarm fitting 25 database queries in 0.0143449 seconds