corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boy Racer wonabs on lunch

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boy Racer wonabs on lunch
Foz

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that wudnt suprise me Ojc! 3 fit college birds in there white outfits come in a corsa, the blonde driving reversed up the kirb i found it rather funny, i guess u had 2 b there!
corsa_sport_white

31st Mar 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally it don't matter what car you got. If you go round with ur music ridiculously loud and wheelspinning and driving far too fast for the road, then most people are gonna fink ur a dick.
Ojc

31st Mar 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is true, but people think you are a bigger dick when a Punto beats a brand new BMW 330Ci from 30-100mph.
IntaCepta

31st Mar 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how loud is ridiculous?
i listen to my music at level 21 at the most, kenwood headunit with crappy speakers.

if they're not causing harm..
i mean "look at those knobs with corsas with oversized alloys and induction kits making their cars sound more meater than what they really are!"

we might look back at it all, and have a very different view!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boy Racer wonabs on lunch 23 database queries in 0.0087750 seconds