corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Can anyone on 3 Mobile...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can anyone on 3 Mobile...
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
13th Dec 10 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a signal today? Or is it just me?

Can always get full signal where i live but right now i seem to be only able to pick it up in one specific area of my room and if i move the phone slightly it drops off

Just wondering whether its a network thing or just my piece of shit phone thats the issue.
harrisp

13th Dec 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines fine, but I have been having problem where if I go somewhere with no signal it will drop off but wont come back again even in areas with full signal until I turn it off and back on. (bold 9700 btw) .
JonnyJ

13th Dec 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mine usually does that.

Probably my phone then, might just throw it out the window.
alan-g-w

13th Dec 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone the wankers up mate, my dad had signal problems too. Phoned up to be told that they had stopped using the Orange masts and they're onto their own shitey ones - he kicked up a bit of fuss and got the option to either exit the contract without needing to pay or to pay a reduced amount for the past couple of months.

I did the same and took the option to get out, they're an absolute bunch of utter fucktards. I genuinely think they put the call centres in Bangladesh so that they just piss you off and you don't bother with them. It takes twice the amount of time to tell them half the stuff.

[Edited on 13-12-2010 by alan-g-w]
JonnyJ

13th Dec 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats half the reason i cant be bothered to ring them Cunts. Im sure my contracts up anyway, cant seem ti find anything that tells me when it expires though

Wont be using these twats again.
alan-g-w

13th Dec 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same mate, they told me 'they hoped that this experience hasn't put me off using them in future'. I told them no, it's the other couple of dozen times you've fucked me about that's done it.
JonnyJ

13th Dec 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure its my phone like, as it has a decent signal, then as soon as i do anything on it, it starts dropping off. Fucking thing was working last night and all its done is sit by my bed.

New phone time.

New Poll