corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crash in Fife Area

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crash in Fife Area
Mertin

User status: Offline
12th Dec 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of an accident which happened yesterday, early hours possibly
Was a guy I used to work with up until March and just read about it on facebook but it isnt on any news sutes from what I can see
Eck
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any particular area of Fife mate? Big ass place!
Mertin

13th Dec 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont know where cant remember exactly where the guy came from either. Anything been on stv local newd down your way?
Mertin

13th Dec 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im guessing it was in the Dundee area from what iv read on facebook, doesnt say his location and cant for the life of me remember
C6DSY

13th Dec 10 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think you are meaning the accident on the St.Andrews to Anstruther road involving a honda civic
Mertin

13th Dec 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye yes I am mate, tried bbc news and stv again just now and no word of it on there
mike56gte

14th Dec 10 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both of the guys were really good mates of mine. sadly my mate daz died and daniel the one who you must have worked on the rigs with is in hospital, he is in a pretty bad way and might never walk again.

i heard the hole story from a firefighter that was on the scene and he said its the most horrific accident hes ever been to in 26 years
Mertin

14th Dec 10 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
both of the guys were really good mates of mine. sadly my mate daz died and daniel the one who you must have worked on the rigs with is in hospital, he is in a pretty bad way and might never walk again.

i heard the hole story from a firefighter that was on the scene and he said its the most horrific accident hes ever been to in 26 years

Sorry to hear that mate, id just been speaking to Daniel on facebook on wednesday too. Could you keep me updated on his condition if possible? Iv no real way of finding out any information
mike56gte

14th Dec 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes will do mate. when he crashed the car pretty much split in two and his legs ended up under the car and his legs are pretty much destroyed. but al his maon organs are ok. i will keep you updated as and when i hear anything.
Mertin

14th Dec 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks
He was driving a civic now was he? I dread to think If he would still be here if he was in anything smaller or less built
He was the 1st year apprentice on the rig and I was second, I was back to back with him but shifts crossed over quite a few times and always got a good crack with him then I left the rig in March for more training onshore but spoke to him on facebook
mike56gte

15th Dec 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah hes a good lad. and yes hes lucky he wasnt in a nova or a saxo or sumin.

there was also a lassie in the back who unbelievable got out with very minor injuries.
Mertin

15th Dec 10 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

there was also a lassie in the back who unbelievable got out with very minor injuries.

Aye I had a look on the courier website and saw that, unbelievable eh. Just the way things happen I suppose. Was it just a friend aye?
mike56gte

15th Dec 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mertin
quote:

Aye I had a look on the courier website and saw that, unbelievable eh. Just the way things happen I suppose. Was it just a friend aye?

aye the lassie was just his friend.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Crash in Fife Area 24 database queries in 0.0131981 seconds