corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6
ryanlockie

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen as there as been a bit of interest i'll write the ad up properly.

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B Sport
Engine - 1.6L 16v
Mileage - 66,000
Price - £500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07768696513

General information:

Gauging interest in my corsa. I have looked after it immaculately until someone went straight into the back of me whilst driving normally (Idiot!). The car needs a new rear bumper and a tailgate. It's in star silver and the bodywork is in good condition apart from the rear. The new parts are easily sourced off ebay and would come to about £80. The engine is in really good quality and still pulls really well, i've only used premium parts such as NGK spark plugs, Magnetec oil and Bosch Sensors.

Modifications:

Spax 60mm lowering springs / Shocks front
Bilenstein Rear shocks
Rear 60mm Jamex Springs
Rear black lexus lights
Front 2.0 Brake setup. (Completely renewed calipers, drilled + grooved EBC discs 288mm)
Goodridge Braided Hoses all round, Including new brake lines.
15" Steelies (Not the O.Z Alloys)
Cat back Scorpion Exhaust 2.5" Imola
Brand new lambda sensor (~£60)
Kenwood Head Unit (Has pre-out)

All the work carried out I have receipts for and the work done is top quality!

Mot: 11 months left (No advisories!)
Tax 11 Months left (Worth ~£200)

It's not drivable at the moment as I have yet to fit the original inlet manifold, I have both the original inlet manifold and the original throttle body. However if you have a manifold or a powerbox it would be a great little car to pick up! It is drivable in its current condition and the garage has deemed it roadworthy!

Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

I'll apologise now as I haven't cleaned the car in about 4 weeks due to the snow.

Pictures:

http://img688.imageshack.us/g/img2206g.jpg/

[Edited on 12-12-2010 by ryanlockie]

[Edited on 12-12-2010 by ryanlockie]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0132549 seconds