corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Power steering track rod ends

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Power steering track rod ends
dale87

User status: Offline
4th Dec 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. I'm in need of changing my track rod end ball joints but I can't for the life of me get them of the track rod. I've managed to undo the lock nut but the ball joint part just wont come loose. Is there a way to replace the whole track rod arm from the rack? Thanks in advance
CB1

User status: Offline
4th Dec 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could try heating them, then spray with WD40 them they should come loose.

New Poll