corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your all "characters"??

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author your all "characters"??
Kerry

User status: Offline
29th Mar 03 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

gtf
Skippy corsa

29th Mar 03 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corsa roo bob
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by animality-gt
this is a site for corsa modifyin and corsa disscusion.......boring! theres only so much u can talk about 1 car,if u want a site thats mostly bout cars use migweb.

Talks out of his bottom. Boring, so dont come then? Go find another site to talk about shite on. It maybe more quiet without the sh1tty posts, but the post content and general maturity goes up quite a large way which far outways the immaturity.

i really wish you would have a crash and die, your a total fuck up daimo

A bit harsh mate
SetH

29th Mar 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

Agreed, i dont want to see comments like that please, its not on.
Fad

29th Mar 03 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
ive got a question for u daimo...if the runnin of this site means so much to u then why are u not yet a premium member???????

Maybe i have a good reason thats none of anyones business and is between certain people and myself?

I love it when people say things or ask things when they really haven't got a clue

I got to agree with some of Daimos points about the way things have gone i mean for example In Vibs sig he has "GTF with your corsas" Well that makes sense on a corsa site Also all this "who wants to be in my gang?" crap with POAH and BURGER is all crap!

Altho i got to say the site has a wide range of people from all backgrounds which is resourcefull and makes the site very popular and varried Jst some people take their personal opinions too far

And lastly so what if people aint premiums members? I aint a premium member but dont mean i dont care about the site? I been here a few years and help the site by giving contributions to things like the help forums etc. Sure I accept it helps with the running of the site and stuff since it got a lot bigger! It pains me to say it but... daimo had done a few thing for the site like aranaging meets and stuff so u cant say he aint done anything

thats my 2 pence wprth
Joff

29th Mar 03 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Agreed, i dont want to see comments like that please, its not on.

Then don't read them
SetH

29th Mar 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

typical response there from you Joff.

Everyone jumps on the lets have a go at damio bandwagon, If comments like that continue then bye bye thread, simple as, doing my job.
Joff

29th Mar 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio's signature is in defence of all those that are anti-Punto. If people were a bit more considerate to others with regards to what cars they choose to drive, I'm sure his sig would read something to the effect of "Ok, I don't drive a Corsa, but please let me join your community".

You also mention POAH. I can categorically state that no "member" of the POAH "gang" has ever asked who else would like to "join".
I could list the names of those that have U2U'd myself, Vibrio, Ojc, Andy Stocker, Pete, etc asking for more information (even some Mods/Admin!) but I don't think it would be fair on those people. It is possible that B.U.R.G.E.R and B.A.N.A.N.A have tried to recruit, but I'm not associated with either so I'm not sure.

Kerry didn't say Daimo's not done anything for the site. If anything, bar Ian and Tim, he's been responsible for most of the early CS public gatherings and should be applauded.
Joff

29th Mar 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

Everyone jumps on the lets have a go at damio bandwagon, If comments like that continue then bye bye thread, simple as, doing my job.

Yes and I'd be offended if you expected anything less.

It is saddening that people continue to target Damien. As I've just said, he's done a lot to support CS and is one of the longest serving active members of CS and all he receives is abuse.

Daimo B

29th Mar 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

Joff, it was Corsa Roo Bobs comment that i hink spark off SetH's commet. What an idiot that boy is. Crash and die Aye, great maturity. What a mazda.

Im not after applause. The people that turned up to them are the people that know i've done them, we had our good days, sorted.

Funny how the more quieter maturer members seem to agree with me really, and al the post lots of sh1te people don't.

That about sums it up really. The quieter people who seem more mature are the kinda people the site needs and the kinda people i'd like to associate with. The other, well, as all you little boys say can, GTF. Muppets,
SetH

29th Mar 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

well written there dear boy.
Daimo B

29th Mar 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:

Yes and I'd be offended if you expected anything less.

It is saddening that people continue to target Damien. As I've just said, he's done a lot to support CS and is one of the longest serving active members of CS and all he receives is abuse.

I only recieve abuse now off of the normal members and so i ignore it. Their the sad people, not me.
If people want to target me then do so. There the people that wont be allowed to the various meets etc i do.
Kerry

29th Mar 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member

sorry
Skippy corsa

29th Mar 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Joff, it was Corsa Roo Bobs comment that i hink spark off SetH's commet. What an idiot that boy is. Crash and die Aye, great maturity. What a mazda.

Im not after applause. The people that turned up to them are the people that know i've done them, we had our good days, sorted.

Funny how the more quieter maturer members seem to agree with me really, and al the post lots of sh1te people don't.

That about sums it up really. The quieter people who seem more mature are the kinda people the site needs and the kinda people i'd like to associate with. The other, well, as all you little boys say can, GTF. Muppets,

Well put
Dave Hay

29th Mar 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

I got to agree with some of Daimos points about the way things have gone i mean for example In Vibs sig he has "GTF with your corsas" Well that makes sense on a corsa site Also all this "who wants to be in my gang?" crap with [spang!] and BURGER is all crap!

Altho i got to say the site has a wide range of people from all backgrounds which is resourcefull and makes the site very popular and varried Jst some people take their personal opinions too far

And lastly so what if people aint premiums members? I aint a premium member but dont mean i dont care about the site? I been here a few years and help the site by giving contributions to things like the help forums etc. Sure I accept it helps with the running of the site and stuff since it got a lot bigger! It pains me to say it but... daimo had done a few thing for the site like aranaging meets and stuff so u cant say he aint done anything

thats my 2 pence wprth

VERY well said, thats what i was meaning for original post lol didnt come across to well

and tellign me to gtf(very mature way of talking)? lol if you dont like me dont reply in threads i start.... simple as.
Ojc

29th Mar 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

This is nice.
Dave Hay

29th Mar 03 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

aye, anyone fancy locking this thread?
Kerry

29th Mar 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

i said sorry wot more u want
SetH

29th Mar 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

its your thread dave so if you want it locked just say.
Joff

29th Mar 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

I think they want to see you nude.
tazgirl22

29th Mar 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

I must admit I think there r too many girls on ere jst for male attention. But that's jst sad. The p.o.a.h stuff etc gets on me nerves and sum of the humour is pants. But I do agree wiv sum peeps that general chat is wat the title says so u can't really moan wen ppl write shite!!! I haven't been on ere 4 ages coz there is too much bitchin

[Edited on 29-03-2003 by tazgirl22]
Drew
Banned

29th Mar 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

why lock it - ur thread - just delete it
Dave Hay

29th Mar 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

i never knew i could delete it lol

but if you could lock it please didnt mean to cause so much hastle!
Joff

29th Mar 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

There are probably more posts over the contents of General Chat and the demographics of the CS user base than actual "General Chat" posts themselves.

Dave Hay

29th Mar 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

i guessed that after i posted this lol
SetH

29th Mar 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

thread now closed.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your all "characters"?? 23 database queries in 0.0169098 seconds