corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » --DannyH2k9--

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author --DannyH2k9--
Ste M

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know or have dealt with this guy before?

He made a small for sale thread just over 9 days ago now. I instantly bought the Sebring backbox that was for sale.

I made the usual precautions before I bought it, got his name, full address and both mobile and landline numbers and paid for it as Goods via PayPal.

First off it started with texts saying his mother had gone to "the main post office" because the local PO wouldn't accept something so big. This was 4 days after I initially bought it.

Text him Monday just gone and got a text back saying "Shud b with u in nxt day or two bud" - well that day or two has come and gone and still nothing.

He hasn't tried deviating or giving me any bullshit excuses - bar the one where he sent his mother to post it.

So all I wanted to know if anyone knew him since he's from Stock-on-Tees?

How long am I meant to wait until I make a claim to PayPal?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » --DannyH2k9-- 24 database queries in 0.0086820 seconds