corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » BALLY2010

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BALLY2010
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
1st Nov 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

biggest wanker on cs, even bigger 1 than that jay

we had a few daft arguments over some ''overpriced wheels'' i was going to try haggle him and get them for 90. he then started running his mouth bla bla i did aswell then he started u2uing me saying iv seen pictures of you apparently i wear backdated clothes i do when im clarting on with cars

i think hes a peido !!
any ways thing thats pissed me off is i was selling a spoiler on ebay with a 25 quid buy it now. wey the bellend has went and bought it left me negative feedback saying that the brackets were snapped

1. this feedback was left 5 mins after winning the auction, i live in newcastle he lives in manchester.
2.clio spoilers dont have brackets its 6screws and pulls straight off

hes bad for the site, deffo warn him away from other members who are buying or selling to him

iv had 28 positive feedback on ebay and not 1 problem
iv had 1 misunderstanding with 1 member on here which got sorted rest have been very easy
iv traded on numerous sites never had a problem.

all in all im a good seller and buyer hes a piss taking dickhead. theres 2 other disputes over him he owes 1 lady £100
bally2010
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a good buyer /seller , lots od people can vouch for me, this on the other hand is because you was trying to be a big man over internetz.... dont forgot the bit where you was threatening me and calling my car a bag of shit etc etc, lesson to be learnt ... dont go threatening people through your screen thinking your some sort of tough guy , ill retract my feedback if it makes you feel better and will contact ebay for a mutual agreement before you come through my screen because your such a tough girl
vaux.dan

1st Nov 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never threatened :/ go on then retract it
bally2010
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will do
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you saying shit like you think he's a paedo? what the fuck has that got to do with anything?nothing, that's what. Keep it relavent atleast please.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Nov 10 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If either of you has abuse to report, please do that.
bally2010
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i not give anyone abuse he has took iton himself to do a dispute on here over something that happend on ebay nothing to do with this site whatso ever

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » BALLY2010 24 database queries in 0.0156131 seconds