corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rolling ROAD-worth it or not???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rolling ROAD-worth it or not???
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
   28th Mar 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm thinking of putting mine on the rollers, bcoz i don't thnik my car has run proberly since i'v had if from the garage, the previous owner didn't take care of it

when i bought the car i told the garage i wanted a full service, the garage did and said they never changed the cam belt bcoz they said it had been changed and has performance cams or belt, they didn't know!!!

BUT i know for a fact it hasn't it would run much faster if it did!!!

SO is it worth paying to go on rollers to find if its running right????if so what do they do exactly??

cheers!
Icy

28th Mar 03 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much it gona cost tho?
if it isnt with a club or something.
suppose it wil be worth it coz then u will know whats its runnin and whats wrong with it etc
Andy GSi

28th Mar 03 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they said they wud charge £45 just to put it on to thye rollers, then £55 for diaglonistic(sp )test, and then £45 per hour after that
Patrick

28th Mar 03 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a basic power run and check up on the rolling road you are looking at between £50-£75. If you want mapping done or alot of things it can take time and cost even more mullah. Best to get it done when a car club has a rolling road day booked as Icy has just said, can get it done for about £20 then although that would just be a power run, should be able to see any inconsistances though and any loss in power at certain revs.

New Poll